Today was fishbowl .
HW: Blog 2 due tomorrow, Possibility is for a choice blog is Duckworth’s grit
You should have lots of comments on your first blog.
- you should have the link to the video in your blog
- think about verbs, using digital enhancements,
- don’t use because in topic sentences,
- link to sources, extend,
- focus on spacing
- look at the word color,
- analyze speaking style,
- don’t use personal words
- look at blog after you post it
we then looked at our schedule :
The first page should have the schedule that we desire next year for first and second semester with section and course numbers
Ex: open master schedule, find American Lit. Honors
If want Mrs. Ackerman 2nd hour
Amer. Lit. Honors ____I_______________________________________________________>
Tips on scheduling:
- Start with core classes then work with that
- Don’t do schedule in pen, do it in pencil
- Have enough alternate classes that if you don’t get what you want, then you can get another class that interests you.
- Be calm during arena schedule
- Get the teacher initials before the 28th
- Use the practice sheet, it’s not required, but it is smart
Tomorrow is going to be work time, and 15 min. of discussion time on design. .
a few Questions
Comment From Eliana
Would you buy something that is not good looking? Would you buy something that does not have a function?
Comment From Kira P
Does everyone have the capability to be a designer?
Comment From Paige Paulsen
Would it be fair to say that public schools try to offer a wide variety of subjects? Would it be better to have many specialized schools or maintain the current standard of teaching a little about a lot in one setting?
Comment From Steven Hindman
How much does this hammer cost?
Comment From Comment From Steven Hindman
How about this one?
A few answers:
Comment From Caroline McPhillips
Eliana: I think it depends on how well the product works. I think that company would have to market their product more and "harder" if that makes sense
Kira: I definitely think that we all have potential to be designers, and I think that our ability to comprehend things differently gives us more f a chance to do design. Just the fact that we all learn differently proves that we are all original