- Today was our presentation day for Reader’s Theater on Othello Act 4.
- We turned in our annotated scripts with our questions.
- We performed our scenes, but didn't have time to vote on best actor/actress.
- At the end of class we reviewed all of act 4.
- Key points of the review were: Iago and Othello’s plan for killing Desdemona (strangling her in her own wedding bed), Desdemona and Emilia’s relationship, and a breakdown of Iago’s plan for revenge so far (tricking Othello with the handkerchief and Iago’s conversation with Cassio)
Homework: Review act 4, Complete SAT 5 exercises, study for SAT quiz and Othello act 4 quiz.