- Find the ISBN number on the back of your Othello book. (on the bottom right corner in the white box)
- Then click on the book option above where you would enter a URL on the easy bib website.
- Type in the second ISBN number on your book, not the first! (of course if you only have one number, use that one)
- When options come up click on the 2004 version of the book. Use the citation it gives you.
- You can then click the export or print button, and scroll down to the save to google docs and it will automatically save the citation in your google docs document.
- Its is supposed to be really short, use the power of words.
- You never introduce any new information.
- Summing up your already given info, restate your thesis saying what you proved.
- Review all of your points and for the last couple of sentences trace it back to your "attention getter"(quote) at the beginning of the essay.
English 9 honors
7 October, 2013
Title: (make it creative)
the rest of your paper, make sure it is double spaced
Our papers are due Monday the 7th so make sure to print yours out along with citations and bring it to class on Monday. Thank you for reading and I hope this has been insightful!
* The order can be found in the daily power point on Mrs. Smith's teacher page